If you think you know sit’n’gos… think again!
The sit’n’go (single table tournament) format is one of the most popular and exciting ways to play poker. The classic sit’n’go consists of ten players sitting at one table and playing for three prizes - but this is not the only possible format. There are many other ways that these events can be run and they can provide a lucrative opportunity for the skilled player. In Secrets of non-standard Sit’n’gos, Phil Shaw navigates you through these exciting variants and explains how you can make them profitable.
The alternative formats discussed include:
- Heads-up sit’n’gos (two players)
- Sit’n’gos played across two tables
- 45-player and 180-player sit’n’gos
- Non-NL games, including Pot-Limit Omaha, Stud, Razz, Triple Draw and Hi-lo games
- Step systems (where players can win entries to tournaments like the EPT and WSOP)
…and many more.
As well as a deep examination of the correct strategies for all these events, Secrets of non-standard Sit’n’gos also analyses the most effective way to capitalise on rakeback and reward programs.