Jonathan Little on Live No-Limit Cash Games, Volume 1
Jonathan Little 304 pages
What do you think about when you sit down to play live no-limit cash games?
If it’s only your hand and how you should play it then you need to think again!
There is much, much more to being a good live cash player than simply playing your hand “correctly”. You need to develop a whole host of other skills. Jonathan Little, a top-ranking professional poker player, will teach you these skills. Jonathan has justifiably gained a reputation as one of the best instructors the game has ever seen. He has an almost unique ability to explain difficult poker concepts in simple terms.
Jonathan thoroughly examines the difficult topic of how to modify your play on all post-flop streets based on:
- The pre-flop action: limped, raised and re-raised pots have different dynamics
- Being in position or out of position
- Whether you are the aggressor
- Whether you have a strong made hand, a drawing hand or a bluff
- Jonathan analyzes the numerous different player types and explains how to adjust your game to play well against each of them.
In Live No-Limit Cash Games Jonathan also discusses key “non-poker” concepts including::
- Bankroll management
- Game selection
- Spotting and concealing tells
- Emotional control
JONATHAN LITTLE ON LIVE NO-LIMIT CASH GAMES
If you want to increase your win rate in live no-limit cash games, then you've come to the right place...
Because I taught a comprehensive 3-hour webinar where I revealed my BEST tips and strategies on how to beat live no-limit cash games...
These recordings will help you quickly plug your biggest leaks and learn how to increase your win rate in cash games.
Here are the topics I covered on this cash game webinar:
Developing a Sound Strategy
The Five Things You Must Pay Attention To in Live Cash Games
Preflop Raise Sizing in Low and High Stakes Cash Games
How to Extract Maximum Value
Generic Early Position Opening Range
Generic Middle Position Opening Range
Generic Cutoff Opening Range
Generic Button Opening Range
Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Tight and Passive
Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Loose and Passive
Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Tight and Aggressive
Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Loose and Aggressive
Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Calling Stations
Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Maniacs
Common Leaks of Amateurs
Common Leaks of Weak Players
Common Leaks of Aggressive Players
How Much to Take to the Table
Common and Reliable Tells
In this webinar, I also review actual hand examples from my own live cash game sessions to show you how I put my best cash game strategies into practice at the tables.
This webinar will give you a blueprint to follow in your own cash game sessions to help you eliminate your leaks and maximize your ROI.
The full series contains 11 videos in 05:31:46
- live cash games p1 (26:07)
- live cash games p2 (29:02)
- live cash games p3 (32:27)
- live cash games p4 (29:58)
- live cash games p5 (35:46)
- live cash games p6 (31:45)
- jl_$10 $20 hu nl cash (34:31)
- jl for ftt 1-2 cash (35:59)
- cash_game_secrets3 (32:35)
- cash_game_secrets4 (39:44)
- livecashgames trailer (03:52)