Secrets of Short-handed Pot-Limit Omaha
How to Beat PLO Games with Six or Fewer Players
Rolf Slotboom and Rob Hollink join forces to produce THE definitive guide, to short-handed Pot-Limit Omaha (tables with six or fewer players).
Do you know Pot-Limit Omaha is one of the fastest growing forms of poker?
Do you know that the biggest games online (in money) are Short-Handed Pot-Limit Omaha?
Rolf and Rob will tell you how to:
- Gauge the optimum size of the buy-in
- Decide whether to check-raise or bet into the raiser
- Represent big hands
- Misrepresent hands in order to get paid off
- Get your opponents off good, but non-nut hands
- Judge when to raise with drawing hands
The team - Rolf Slotboom - author of the classic “Secrets of Professional Pot Limit Omaha”. In his first attempt in 2007 on the World Series of Poker he cashed four times, including the main $10,000 event.
Rob Hollink has been a leading player for over 20 years and has won both a European tour title and, in 2008, a World Series bracelet.