Dominate No Limit Hold'em
A Guide to the Math and Psychology of NLHE
Daniel Ashman 272 pages
No Limit Hold’em is a tough game to play well which is why it is the game of choice for the high-stakes pros.
Unless a player has the table covered then at any moment their entire stack is vulnerable. The key to NLHE is understanding and exploiting this fact. Dominate No-Limit Hold’em will reveal the key plays that will enable you to take advantage of this opportunity.
Daniel Ashman is a highly successful NLHE high-stakes player. In this book he reveals how the very best players think about the game and discusses many advanced concepts.
There are great rewards in NLHE for the successful players. If you want a piece of the action you need Dominate No-Limit Hold’em.
- The basic ideas and math behind NLHE
- The psychology behind hand reading
- The skills to understand strategic play in NLHE
- How to understand and learn from real life high-stakes hands
- How to make sure you understand the concepts involved in NLHE
…plus much more!