Every time you call when you should fold, you’re giving away money. Every time you fold when you should call, you’re giving away money.
In this innovative book Rolf Slotboom and Dew Mason provide a comprehensive guide to playing drawing hands after the flop in hold’em. Their methodical approach to playing on the come. will provide you with a thorough grounding in post-flop play, enabling you to make the correct decisions in determining whether or not you should remain in the hand.
Hold’em on the Come answers such key limit hold’em questions as:
- What should I do with a flush or straight draw?
- How should I play with unimproved overcards?
- How do I count outs, and what are the criteria for counting them as full outs?
- What is the impact of the size of the pot on your decision?
All leading to this all-important question:
- Do I belong in the pot or not?
The authors provide you with an in-depth analysis of drawing hands, leading to a simple but effective system that at all stages will help you see where you’re at, which in turn should help your overall results tremendously.