- Mastering Small Stakes Hold’em Errata page 31
- Mastering Small Stakes Hold’em Errata page 37
- Mastering Small Stakes Hold’em Errata page 47
INTRODUCTION TO MASTERING SMALL STAKES NO-LIMIT HOLD’EM
There is a lot of money to be made at small stakes no-limit hold’em because… surprise, surprise… most of the players aren’t very good.
However, few players understand exactly how to exploit these games. Competent players who generally play larger stakes will, of course, beat them. But they won’t beat them for nearly as much as they ought to. Why? Because they don’t understand how to adjust correctly.
Playing a solid, competent, decently aggressive style is a strategy that will be profitable. That said, you should not be content with just beating these games - you should be absolutely crushing them. The trick to doing this is to disregard a lot of “correct” poker and get way out of line at the right times. The methods required are far from obvious or intuitive but in Mastering Small Stakes No-Limit Hold’em Jonathan Little explains them in great detail.
Jonathan constructs a basic strategy to crush small stakes games and also identifies the adjustments that need to be made when facing more competent opposition.
You need this book if…
- You frequently play small stakes no-limit hold’em
- You usually play larger stakes but (especially live) often have to make do with smaller stakes games
- You play tournaments (such as WSOP events) that feature numerous recreational players
If you want to increase your win rate in live no-limit cash games, then you've come to the right place...
Because I taught a comprehensive 3-hour webinar where I revealed my BEST tips and strategies on how to beat live no-limit cash games...
These recordings will help you quickly plug your biggest leaks and learn how to increase your win rate in cash games.
Here are the topics I covered on this cash game webinar:
- Developing a Sound Strategy
- The Five Things You Must Pay Attention To in Live Cash Games
- Preflop Raise Sizing in Low and High Stakes Cash Games
- How to Extract Maximum Value
- Generic Early Position Opening Range
- Generic Middle Position Opening Range
- Generic Cutoff Opening Range
- Generic Button Opening Range
- Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Tight and Passive
- Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Loose and Passive
- Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Tight and Aggressive
- Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Loose and Aggressive
- Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Calling Stations
- Adjusting to Your Opponents If They Are Maniacs
- Common Leaks of Amateurs
- Common Leaks of Weak Players
- Common Leaks of Aggressive Players
- Table Selection
- Seat Selection
- Bankroll Management
- How Much to Take to the Table
- Common and Reliable Tells
- Life Leaks
In this webinar, I also review actual hand examples from my own live cash game sessions to show you how I put my best cash game strategies into practice at the tables.
This webinar will give you a blueprint to follow in your own cash game sessions to help you eliminate your leaks and maximize your ROI.