Mastering satellite play is a sure-fire way to leverage your bankroll and enables you to make small investments for shots at massive payouts. In this book, satellite specialist Bernard Lee explains how.
Inspired by Chris Moneymaker’s epic 2003 WSOP Main Event win (which he qualified for via a satellite), Lee gained entry to the 2005 Main event via satellite and eventually finished in 13th place. Since this time Lee, a Harvard University graduate, has competed in hundreds of satellites and main event tournaments across the world. He has over $2.5 million in career tournament earnings including over ten titles.
In this must-have book on poker satellite play, Lee provides a detailed strategy for playing poker satellites.
He discusses in detail:
- Strategy play during different levels of a satellite
- A formula for calculating the satellite ending level
- Short stack strategy on the satellite bubble
- Fascinating and instructive satellite scenarios and stories
- Deal situations and discussions
For over a decade, Bernard Lee has been an active force in the poker media, contributing to such outlets as ESPN.com, Boston Herald, PokerNews.com, Card Player Magazine and The Bernard Lee Poker Show.